2017 CIDCO Symposium – May 8th – 10th 2017
The 4th CIDCO Symposium will be held in Rimouski from May 8th to May 10th, 2017.
The first day will be devoted to a workshop on the specifications of a hydrographic survey. The Symposium will take place on May 9th and 10th.
The Symposium will address the following themes:
- Hydrographic survey contract design, including terms for quality assurance
- Automatic calibration of Multibeam systems parameters
- Innovation in autonomous bathymetry (ASV, AUV)
- Innovation in positioning and water level measurements
- Tide and separation models
- Innovation in bathymetric data processing
- Education, capacity building
- Nautical and inland charting
For more information and to register: 2017 CIDCO Symposium.