The Journal of Spatial Information Science (JOSIS) will host a special feature in order to extend the discussion beyond the AGILE 2017 Pre-Conference Workshop “Bridging space, time, and semantics in GIScience” (held on May 9th, 2017) with an open call for submissions from anyone interested in this topic.
The topics of the special feature include, but are not limited to:
- Semantics and ontologies of spatiotemporal information
- Sophisticated spatiotemporal models
- Spatial, temporal, and semantic analysis and representation of dynamic processes, events, and activities
- Extraction and analysis of spatiotemporal concepts, events, activities, and interactions in space and time from social media and VGI
- Integration of space, time, and semantics in relevant areas such as transportation, mobility, epidemics, climate change, disaster response, historical GIS, etc.
The deadline for submitting a paper is Febriary 1st, 2018.
For more information and for submitting a paper: Special feature of the Journal of Spatial Information Science.