The ISPRS Technical Commission IV Symposium 2018 will be held in Delft, The Netherlands, from October 1st to October 5th, 2018. The ISPRS Technical Commission IV symposium highlights the work of the commission aiming to bring together researchers, professionals and users to discuss, exchange ideas, and demonstrate new developments. The symposium is part of the Geo Delft 2018 Conference.
A call for papers is open until March 31st.
The symposium themes are:
- Multi-dimensional Modelling
- Ontologies, Semantics, and Knowledge Representation for Geospatial Information
- Spatial Data Analysis, Statistics and Uncertainty Modelling
- Collaborative Crowdsourced Cloud Mapping
- Indoor/Outdoor Seamless Modelling, LBS and Mobility
- SDI: Internet of Things and Spatial Decision Support
- Geo-Data Management
- GeoComputation and GeoSimulation
- Geovisualization, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Advanced Geospatial Applications for Smart Cities and Regions
- Global Mapping: Updating Verification and Interoperability
For more information regarding the symposium and to submit a paper: Symposium ISPRS TC IV 2018.
For more information regarding Geo Delft 2018: Geo Delft 2018.