A call for papers is open for a special feature of the Journal of Spatial Information Science (JOSIS) entitled “Bridging space, time, and semantics in GIScience”.
The topics of the special feature include, but are not limited to:
- Semantics and ontologies of spatiotemporal information
- Sophisticated spatiotemporal models
- Spatial, temporal, and semantic analysis and representation of dynamic processes, events, and activities
- Extraction and analysis of spatiotemporal concepts, events, activities, and interactions in space and time from social media and VGI
- Integration of space, time, and semantics in relevant areas such as transportation, mobility, epidemics, climate change, disaster response, historical GIS, etc.
For further details and guidelines: Special feature of JOSIS.
The deadline for submission is February 1st, 2018. If you plan to submit a paper please send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.