Esri Canada Limited has an immediate need for a full-time Higher Education Developer and Analyst, focused on providing support in teaching and research project collaboration in higher education. The position is based out of the Corporate Head Office in Toronto.
The Higher Education Developer and Analyst’s tasks include providing support in GIS research and application development for Esri Canada’s higher education client base; conducting training sessions for higher education clients; and creating resources and collateral for use in higher education teaching.
Competencies in the following are essential:
- GIS software engineering and application development
- Use of the Web as a GIS development platform
- Knowledge of mobile computing
- Superior written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Assets for this position:
- Doctoral degree preferred
- Experience managing and completing multipart projects
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Ability to work in research and development across diverse problems and domains
For more information and to apply: Job opportunity at ESRI Canada.