Under the theme Bridging space, time, and semantics in GIScience, you are invited to submit a short paper to the Pre-conference workshop of the 20th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science 2017. The workshop will be held on May 9th, in Wageningen, The Netherlands.
Deadline for submission: Ferbuary 28th, 2017.
The topics of the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Geospatial semantics
- Ontologies of space, time, processes, and events
- Cognitive aspects of spatiotemporal concepts
- Semantic information extraction
- Sophisticated spatiotemporal models
- Spatial, temporal, and semantic representation of dynamic processes, events, and activities
- Semantics of Geospatial Information from historical maps
- Visualization of space, time, and semantics
- Multidimensional spatial data models for VGI
- Real-time spatiotemporal data integration, modelling, analysis, and visualization (real-time space-time integration)
- State-of-the-art applications in relevant areas such as historical GIS, climate change, transportation, mobility, epidemics, disaster response, etc.
More details in the document: Bridging space, time, and semantics in GIScience [pdf format].